Friday, March 25, 2011

Congrats, Shann & Johnnathan!

Our friends Shann & Johnnathan (& big sis Graysie) welcomed a new edition to their family 2 weeks ago. Meet Belle...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I was able to stop by just 3 days after she arrived with my sweet friend, Lori (who is also expecting!), to meet the little lady. Shann (middle) looks pretty darn amazing for just having a bambino! And isn't Lori (right) just glowing? That'll be you in a few months, Lori! Except you'll be holding a little man.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Belle is absoutely perfect. Sweet. Teeny. Peaceful. Soft. Everything a baby girl should be. (Plus...check out that hair!)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
She slept pretty much the whole time we were there. She did take one peek at her visitors & then went back to lala land. I love this photo of Belle & their dog, Maple. Maple is just keeping watch over her little sister.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I'm hoping to go back soon to visit with my 50mm lense, which should be a lot sharper than the 18-105mm lens I brought with me on my first (impromptu) visit! I'd love to snap some better photos of the family of four (Shann & Jonathan already have a sweet pea named Graysie). Congratulations to a beautiful family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...