friends & the occasional stranger(s).
This blog is all about the things in my life that I love:
- Matt: My husband has been putting up with me for 2.5 years (legally) but about 6 years (by choice). Bless his heart.
- Budgeting: My dream job is teaching financial literacy to 20somethings, so I plan to use this blog to holler at that segment of my readership (ha!) a bit. Click on “Life for Less” to read my personal finance musings!
- Organizing: My closet is color coded. Our DVDs alphabetized. Our filing system - impeccable. I just can’t help myself.
- Cooking: We love to eat, but we’re too cheap to eat out, so we embark on lots of adventures in our teeny kitchen. I may share an occasional recipe.
- The Great Outdoors: We love to travel, but we’re too cheap (sensing a theme here?) to splurge on lavish luxuries like hotel rooms, so we camp…and hike…and love it.
- Life in General: In addition to all of the wonderful things listed above, I love: Jesus, my baby niece, college sports, photography (mostly other people's...but I'm trying to learn), good books, our new life in North Carolina & of course our family & friends. Get ready to hear about all of the above.
Excited as I am? Read on :)