Friday, March 18, 2011

My hubby is 26 years old today!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
To celebrate Matt's 26th, we're going dancing. I've raved before on Matt's mad dancing skills, which (among other reasons) made me swoon for him, & this weekend we're headed to one of our favorite dancing venues.... a wedding! Our college friend & former YL leader, John, is getting married to a sweet Southern lady in North Carolina this weekend. So we get to reunite with some of our all-time favorite people, celebrate John & Cara's nuptials & bust a move while we're at it. We also get to test out our new wheels (read my little post script below) en route to the wedding. Saturday can't come soon enough. Tonight, for Matt's actual birthday, we're going to go out for a birthday dinner, skype with Hannah, open presents & then dig into the yummy carrot cake I made, an annual treat for my man. Carrot cake = Matt's love language. Birthdays are fun. So is my husband. I'm a lucky lady. (BTW - doesn't he look handsome in the photo above? Snapped that last weekend on UNC's campus. It was gettting pretty dark so the color file was a tad bit grainy, but I love it in sepia.)

P.S. The blog has been pretty "light" content-wise recently. Lots of pictures, but not much copy. That's because we're super busy at the McA house. We bought a car this week (we've been shopping for awhile), listed our Jeep the same day & got a ton of bites, celebrated St. Patty's Day in true McAndrew fashion, been sucked in (willingly) to March Madness & will ring in Matt's 26th bday & John & Cara's wedding this weekend! Whew! We're pooped!!!! I'll be back to blog when life slows down. I actually have a darling post up my sleep (pending the subject's permission to post her photos) & a couple of other things to share. Until then.... Happy Spring! and more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...