Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Shower for Shann

Photo & Video 
Sharing by SmugMug
As you may have noticed, my presence here on Simply Suz has been pretty light the last week & I will probably only sporadically pop in over the next month. I'm completely overwhelmed with everything move & dental-school related & that takes precedence! Priorities! In the meantime, here are a few snap shots of last weekend. I had 6 of my favorite ladies from our Summit small group over for a baby shower for my sweet friend, Shann. 
Suz, Lori, Shann (& baby Belle in her belly), Denise, Arevig, Kim & Denise
Of the 7 of us, 3 are either expecting or adopting in the next 12 months! (And no, I'm not one of them). An exciting time for all & I am sad I won't be here to meet all of their little bambinos! These ladies have truly been such a blessing during our short time in North Carolina & I will miss them & their spouses/families dearly. Congratulations, Shann!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...