Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo of the Week: Sneak Peek

We went to a super-fun wedding last weekend in the NC mountains. I'm about 2 weeks behind on blogging, so hopefully I'll be able to share some more photos later this week. In the meantime, here's one of my faves:
John & Cara (a.k.a. Groom & Bride) had a photo booth for their guests to snap shots to put in their guest book (we also got a copy to take home - please 'scuse the poor scan job). If you are planning a wedding.... I'd highly recommend a photo booth. Super fun & I'm sure a blast to look over all of the photos later. I visited the booth a lot with my girlfriends & Matt, & on one of those visits, we were able to snag the groom for a little "photo shoot." Court, Liz & John.... this one is going on the fridge! More to come! Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. Creger!!!!! Such a joy to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...