Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simply Suz turns ONE!

Hard to believe that a year ago today, I was camped out on our couch, snowed in, & killing time while Matt studied for the DAT (which, you may recall, he rocked!). As I perused the internet, I decided to try my hand at blogging...

Out of that snow day, Simply Suz was born. This blog has been a fun creative outlet for me (not to mention a stellar distraction while Matt does important things like study) & I'm still tickled pink to find out that y'all stop by to read!

In the last year you've followed my musings in Life for Less, Photo of the Week, Tuesday Musings, our miscellaneous travelogues (including our "epic" Alaska trip), birthdays, stories about our friends & family, photography & more.

Please consider this blogiversary celebration a big "thank you" for visiting my little slice of the internet. 

love, Suz.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Suz...such a fun way to stay connected to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...