Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why This Week Rocked (in no particular order)

We booked tickets for our summer vacation...to Alaska.
 
Our bffs had a baby. Congratulations Carson & Nicole!
 
We got to go visit & play with our friends' new puppy!
 
My best girlfriends made me feel like a million bucks.
Liz booked tix to come visit over spring break(!) Jenny
baked us yummy lime cookies & mailed them all the way
from Illinois. What wonderful friends. I love you ladies.
And last but certainly not least...
Matt took the DAT (dental admissions test) &  
rocked it. I made monkey bread to celebrate......
Did I mention that it was in the 60s this weekend? We went mntn biking! These are the days I love North Carolina. Let's hope for more weeks like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...