Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exclusive Interview (Part 2)

So after a few days break from baby & blog-land....I'm back with the little lady! (Here's part one if you missed it). I just can't get enough of these photos & I had to share them! It's a riot imagining what in the world is going through her little head, what she'd say to us if she could. So, here's my continuation of Hannah's commentary on life:

Do you have any hidden talents?
As a matter of fact, I do! I'm only eight & a half months old & I can drink out of a straw! That's right, give some h2o in a big girl cup & I'm a happy baby! I don't do sippy cups or bottles. I can also drink like an adult out of a cup, but sometimes I get too distracted with splashing around that the straw is the best way to go.  Here I am before I learned to suck through the straw all by myself:
Here I am in action:

I also can smile on command... Just give me a "one, two, three!"

See, I'm flashing smiles all over the place!
Lastly, I know how to brush my teeth! I know I only have 2 teefers, but Uncle Matt reminds me that dental hygiene is so important, even at my young age!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
This one's easy... when strangers stick their fingers in my mouth! Seriously, who goes around putting their grimy, germy fingers in other people's mouths?! No, thank you. I know I have cute teeth, but keep your hands to yourself. People assume I like to put my fingers in my mouth for comfort. No siree, it's a protection thing.
What's your favorite time of the day?
Naptime! I'm a growing girl & I require lots of sleep!  For all of the excitement & entertainment I provide during my waking hours, I'm pretty peaceful when I'm sleeping...
Describe your perfect date.
My daddy says I'm too young to date. He thinks I should be at least 30 until I even talk to boys, but if you want to get my attention, I'd recommend bringing me some beautiful flowers.
Then, take me for a nice, relaxing stroll.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
My mom thinks I should be a model. I have pretty sweet fashion sense, plus the camera loves me.
I can do cheerful... or stoic.
I think a modeling career looks optimistic. Don't you?
Of course, if modeling doesn't work out, my dad thinks I should be a musician. He's a violinst, but I think I might enjoy playing the drums. Uncle Matt tried to teach me guitar, but I couldn't get the hang of strumming, I preferred to bang on it instead.
Plus, I have the rockstar look.
Maybe I should follow in Aunt Suz & Grandpa Neal's footsteps & be an accountant. I think I got a hang of how business goes down while visiting Aunt Suz. Here I am, just checking my email.
If you work with Aunt Suz, I assure you, my brief stint on her laptop was not the reason for all of the recent web site issues. Promise!
I do have some killer athletic genes, so maybe I should play basketball. Check out my mad ball skills:
Secretly, I think I'd be pretty happy as a plumber.
Hannah, thanks for your time. You're the cutest little girl I've ever met & I love you & miss you to pieces!
Aww, shucks, Aunt Suz. You're embarrassing me. (Love you, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...