Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life for Less: Suggestions?

I have lots of ideas for my life for less series, but since I'm writing this for my friends & I hope that my little bit of experience in this area can help a 20something handle their personal finances with confidence, I'd love to hear if any of y'all have any specific topics in mind. I can't promise that I'll get to it right away or that I'd have the requisite expertise to field your specific question, but I'll do my darndest (this blogging thing takes a lot of time!). If you have a suggestion at any time.... put it in the comments! And follow me if you'd to come along for the ride as this series evolves. I can't promise to be all business ... you'll still get a healthy dose of just plain life with Matt & Suz, too!

2 comments:

  1. If you ever need a guest post on reducing your grocery/personal needs budget by 40-50% using coupons I'm your gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy...I'd love that! I could use some tips in that area. Besides meal planning, checking Southern Savers & occasional coupon clipping... I'm not the BEST at keeping our grocery bill as low as possible! Shoot me an email and I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...