Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo of the Week: US!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love taking photos, which means that I am usually behind the camera instead of in front of it. That was the case for most of Saturday evening when I did a (not-so-mini) photo shoot for my preggo friend, Lori, and her hubby, Dave. I had a BLAST shooting Lori & was really pleased with the results (don't worry.... I'll blog all about our maternity shoot later... I have whittled 500+ photos down to my favorite 163, but I still need to get down to a manageable number to share here on the old blogsky!), however, what I was most surprised by were the a few photos that Lori snapped of us at the end of our evening - including the winner above. Maybe I'm biased but....isn't it cute?!?!? Isn't my hubby handsome?!? It's probably one of my favorite photos of us since our wedding! Thanks for letting us step in front of the camera for a few shots, Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...