Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo of the Week: Fireworks

So.... I wrote this post last week prior to a big-time blogger crash. My draft post disappeared for a few days & then magically reappeared (making this lady very happy). Sorry this is a tad bit outdated, but I hope y'all enjoy the photos!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We went to a Durham Bulls game last Friday night two weeks ago to see my little bro's friend (Alex Cobb) pitch & enjoy what turned out to be a beautiful spring night (after a brief rain delay). Alex pitched a great game (the kid has come a long way since his little league days with brother Mark) & we had a blast, thanks in part to great seats, courtesy of Alex, & wonderful company, courtesy of our friends, Lori & Dave! The Bulls put on a fireworks display after every Friday night game, & I tried my best to take a few fun shots (hello slow shutter speed). I think the photo above was a success! Here are a other few favorites from our fun night with friends....
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
After a rain delay (our seats were sheltered)...it turned out to be a beautiful night at the ballpark!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love a night at a baseball park.
The girls.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The guys.
Photo & Video 
Sharing by SmugMug
Thanks for the tickets, Alex!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Alex made this Vero Beach native proud!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Bulls homer!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Friends.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love me some fireworks.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
What a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...