Wednesday, November 3, 2010

birthday boy!

Yesterday we had birthday girls & today we have a birthday boy! Tommy! 

Happy birthday to my brother (in-law...but we usually drop that part), who turns 24 today!

Tommy had a pretty exciting year (playing in a BCS bowl game, studying abroad in South Africa, graduating from Stanford, landing a sweet job, & proposing to his best friend), but I have a feeling this coming year will top it.

I am so thankful that the McAs have embraced me as a true member of their family, & Tom's no exception. As evidenced by these photos, he learned how to make me feel welcome early on. He's a great guy, better brother & I'm sure he'll make an excellent husband to Caroline...

Happy birthday, Tommy!

Love,
Your big sister, Suz
& Matt, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...